Non Defective Items
Andover Corporation will only accept the return of standard catalog items. Non-defective custom items may not be returned. All goods must be returned to Andover Corporation in their original packaging to assure that no damage is done during shipping. All parts will be returned to Andover Corporation via prepaid freight only. The RGA number must be clearly written on the outside of the return package.
To return non-defective items, the Buyer must notify Andover Corporation within 30 days of receipt of the material. The Buyer must obtain a Return Goods Authorization number (RGA) from Andover Corporation before returning any goods. Returned Goods Authorizations are only valid for a period of 15 days after they are issued. Goods that are sent back to Andover Corporation, without an RGA number, will not be accepted.
All returned goods will be inspected before issuing credit and any goods showing use, misuse or damage will not be credited. No credit will be issued for Freight Charges. A restocking charge of 25% of the unit cost will apply to all returned, non-defective goods.
Andover Corporation will accept the return of suspected defective goods, only if they are returned within 1 year from the date of the invoice. All goods must be returned to Andover Corporation in safe packaging to assure there will be no physical damage to the goods during shipping. All damages that are the result of shipping will be the responsibility of the Buyer. Goods must be returned via prepaid freight only.
To return suspected defective goods, the Buyer must obtain a Return Goods Authorization number (RGA) from Andover Corporation. Returned Goods Authorizations are only valid for a period of 15 days after they are issued. Goods that are sent back to Andover Corporation without an RGA number will not be accepted. The RGA number must be clearly written on the outside of the return package.
All returned goods will be inspected by the Andover Corporation before approving any credit or replacement. Any goods showing misuse or damage will not be replaced or credited. In all cases where goods are found to be defective and are to be replaced, they will be shipped via prepaid freight.
Upon acceptance by Andover Corporation of the Buyer's order, there will be no cancellation, change, reduction of quantity or delays in shipment, except with the written consent of Andover Corporation. The following Terms and Conditions will apply to all Blanket Orders.
1) All blanket orders must be scheduled for shipment over a 12 month period from the date of purchase order.
2) All blanket orders must state the exact date the material is required to be at the buyer's dock, as well as the exact quantity of units to be delivered at this time.
3) Blanket order shipment dates and quantities may be adjusted, providing a 60-day written notice is given to Andover Corporation. Under no circumstances will the shipping dates and requested quantity be allowed to be delayed any longer than 60 days.
4) The total shipping period for all Blanket Order will not be allowed to exceed 2 months beyond the original completion date. If at the end of the Blanket Order the Buyer has not taken all of the ordered parts, the Buyer will be liable for all goods in process or complete. The total of these goods will not exceed the total quantity of the goods ordered.
5) Andover will at all times have in process, or complete and on the shelf, a maximum of 60 days supply of parts.
6) Andover Corporation will require a 60-day written notice of cancellation for all blanket orders. In the event of cancellation the buyer will be liable for all goods that are in process or complete, as well as any special materials that were ordered specifically for this job. Special materials may include mounting rings, tooling, jigging, raw substrate material or any other items that were ordered specifically for this job. In no case will the goods in process or complete, exceed the scheduled requirement for this 60-day period. In all cases the buyer will be liable for all special materials that are on hand at the time of cancellation. The buyer will also be responsible for any cancellation charges that Andover may incur from their vendors for canceling any orders for special materials. At the time of cancellation, the unit price is subject to review and may be pro-rated based on the quantity ordered and quantity shipped. The pro-rating will be based on the Andover quotation that was the basis for the Purchase Order. In no case will the unit price exceed the range of quoted prices.